[KPhotoAlbum] Crash with KDE+Mandriva in new snapshots

Dominique Gonzalez dominique.gonzalez at univ-lille3.fr
Mon Sep 4 19:08:36 BST 2006

I reinstalled mandriva 2006 on my computer last week.
I installed also kphotoalbum-2006-08-29-noi18n but it crashes after some
minutes (whatever I do : nothing, edit, generate html...) without no
special message.

I tried also kphotoalbum-2006-08-27-noi18n. It crashes also.

But kphotoalbum-2006-08-23-noi18n/ works fine.

I use Mandriva2006 + KDE 3.4.2.

Dominique Gonzalez

Dominique GONZALEZ   (http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~gonzalez/)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore
all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
  -- George Bernard Shaw