[KPhotoAlbum] Private images becoming public after conversion

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Mon Sep 4 08:17:00 BST 2006

Hi,

When I convert my old index.xml, opening it with the svn version of
kphotoalbum, all my photos that should be protected are visible,
although they weren't with the old kimdab (I set a filter with the
kimdaba functionnality on the images having a particular keyword).

Maybe a conversion option has been forgotten ?

Baptiste
--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net