[KPhotoAlbum] raw photos once again..

Baptiste MATHUS divers at batmat.net
Fri Sep 1 10:10:27 BST 2006

2006/9/1, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>:
> Does anyone have a good solution to live with raw (or NEF- Nikon Raw)
> photos.. I don't want to remove the raw files from the folder
> structure I have but for example  making KPA ignore NEFs would work
> for me..
>
> So, a tweak or something, anyone..?

No immediate tweaky solution, sorry...

But for the software evolution itself : I don't know how KPA works to
find images and I didn't have a look at the code yet. But, maybe it
could be an idea to add a config option
that'd accept a regular expression for files to ignore (or/and
contrary too : an expression pointing to the files to be analyzed).

Maybe this idea has already been discussed/rejected... If so, please
excuse me and let me know (or point to the discussion).

--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net