[KPhotoAlbum] patch: more documentation concerning building KPA (especially EXIF-DB)

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Tue Oct 31 19:35:51 GMT 2006

Hello,

it took me quite a time to find the info that I need qt3-sqlite
installed, if I want to compile and use the SQLite support for the EXIF
data. (I finally found it in the mailing list archive).

So I created the attached patch, which

- lists all needed stuff in the INSTALL-file
  (mostly just copied over from FeatureDialog.cpp)
   So this can be found, before building the program.
- added a reference to qt3-sqlite to FeatureDialog.cpp
  (and fixed some typos)

I hope the patch itself and the format are ok.

Thanks for a great program !

Martin