[KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: Re: FW: Adding external programs

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Oct 31 12:01:59 GMT 2006

I got this answer from BibbleLabs:

Subject: Re: FW: [KPhotoAlbum] Adding external programs
Date: Tuesday 31 October 2006 12:00
From: Jeff Stephens <jeff at bibblelabs.com>
To: blackie at blackie.dk
Cc: Eric Hyman <bibble at bibblelabs.com>

Jesper,

At the current time, Bibble intentionally does not register mime-types.
As you're probably aware, Bibble cannot open a RAW file as a command
line argument.  Thus "bibblepro IMG0001.CR2" for example only opens
Bibble, it does not load the RAW file in question.

As such, we chose not to register mime-types in any operating system, as
a double-click would then open Bibble, and the file that was clicked
would not be opened.  Not the expected results.

We hope to build more advanced command-line and file browser integration
into our next release, Bibble 5.

Thanks, Jeff

thousands of images?