[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshot

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 29 22:21:38 GMT 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:13:45 +0100
   Cc: kphotoalbum at kdab.net

   On Sunday 29 October 2006 22:05, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   |    From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   |    Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:49:04 +0100
   |
   |    I've improved this test, please rerun it from SVN or from the next
   |    snapshot, and tell me how that works.
   |
   | Well, at least now it complains about it.  But why does it need Real
   | to play a .mvi file?

   Well it doesn't, but currently I don't test for for .mvi (well now
   I do, and I skipped the test for real time, as I could not figure
   out which mime type to test for)

Actually, it's a .avi, not .mvi -- the file prefix is mvi, and I
misread it.  Whatever the case may be, kaffeine has no trouble playing
any of these files, so I don't think my system (or my KDE
installation) has a problem.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton