[KPhotoAlbum] adding tags to already tagged images.

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Sun Oct 29 18:59:17 GMT 2006

About one year ago I ask Jesper to add a patch for that. At this time
kpa (or kimdaba) was shortly before a new release, so he denied adding
the patch. But perhaps now we can restart the discussion about that again.

The attached patch will add the following functionality:

New option in the settings-dialog under "thumbnail view": "Display
Categories in thumbnail view". If this option is switched on, kpa shows
all assigned categories under each image. It is possible to uses the
keys from A to Z to add or remove tokens to/from the selected images in
the thumbnail view.

Backup you source tree before patching, please!

Feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Christoph