[KPhotoAlbum] KPAs dislike of certain characters in category names

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Mon Nov 20 18:55:44 GMT 2006

Which version of KPA do you use ? If using svn version, this bug
should be corrected since r605917 which was commited 2 days ago :-).
In fact, I had the very same problem with a french word for keyword
(mot-clé) containing an accent, so I reported it here like you.

baptiste at pumte:~/Perso/Projets/KPhotoAlbum/kphotoalbum$ svn log -r 605917
r605917 | blackie | 2006-11-18 16:54:32 +0100 (sam, 18 nov 2006) | 3 lines

Fixed problem with windows layout not being read correctly if
any category name contains non-latin1 character

Hope this helps.
-- Baptiste

2006/11/20, Martin Jost: