[KPhotoAlbum] Fix: update info box when size becomes available

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Mon Nov 20 10:48:17 GMT 2006

Hi,

looking closer into this, I fixed something which I always disliked:
the info box is updated already with the new image data _before_ the
new image is displayed. This is very irritating esp. if you switch
between two images to compare them. With the attached patch (replaces
the previous one), the info box is updated once the image is ready.
This of course fixes the original issue (no display size known at
first display of the info box) as well.

(sorry, I don't mean to delay the release, feel free to ignore..)

cheers,
  -henner

Henner Zeller | h.zeller at acm.org
Bücher kaufen und freie Software fördern | http://bookzilla.de