[KPhotoAlbum] Little patch and some ideas I like to implement

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Nov 19 15:14:12 GMT 2006

   Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 14:17:20 +0100
   From: "Henner Zeller" <h.zeller at acm.org>

   > That is all fine, but it all really boils down to the fact that I
   > do not know the size at all for videos. Thus I'll keep the code
   > as is.

   There should be at least a check for '-1' as well. Images have a
   size of -1x-1 if they've just been newly discovered and not been
   displayed yet (which I would regard as a bug; sound interesting,
   will have a look at it later)

The size can't be determined until the image is actually read in,
which is very time-consuming if there are a lot of new images.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton