[KPhotoAlbum] fix: special category's attributes not saved

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Sat Nov 18 23:38:50 GMT 2006

Hm, I svn log both files, FileReader and FileWriter, but I learned
nothing new. I know, that there has been a discussion about saving the
folders and media type including their groups. Folders are redundant,
they can be reconstructed from the images' paths. Media type is a
constant category with two groups - doesn't make sense to save it.
With my patch, the both categories are saved like that:

   <Category viewtype="0" icon="folder" thumbnailsize="32" name="Folder"
show="0" />
   <Category viewtype="0" icon="video" thumbnailsize="32"
name="Media_Type" show="0" />

/> is important, groups are not saved.

BTW, this evening my girlfriend and me showed the photos taken on our
Nambia trip to our families the very first time. It was a great success,
not only because of the photos, but also because of this great piece of
software called KPhotoAlbum! Huge thanks to you, Jesper.

Cheers,
Christoph