[KPhotoAlbum] Little patch and some ideas I like to implement

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sat Nov 18 21:06:12 GMT 2006

This information is quite interesting for photos, but maybe it would
be better not to display it for videos, or else it seems like the code
would need to be improved for these media.

For me, it always displays 256x192 either for my 640x480 videos (my
new cam) or my 320x200 (old cam), and sometimes -1x-1, and always
"0.0MP" in the parenthesis.