[KPhotoAlbum] Little patch and some ideas I like to implement

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Thu Nov 16 13:31:43 GMT 2006

Hi,

On 11/16/06, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> As you might know (from the news section). KPA is currently freezing up for
> release, so I'm really sorry to ask you to hold back any patches for now.

yeah, I am aware of it. I will keep collecting changes for features to
be included later. Bugs that I encounter I will send to this list..

> Regarding the side by side view. Did you consider implementing that in KIPI?

haven't made up my mind yet. Right now, I am just reading the code.
The side-by-side view could be probably implemented as KIPI, however,
it would need some assistence from the thumbnail view as well (be able
to 'collapse' a series of related pictures and show only one (two..n?
.. the best) of them).

cheers,
  -henner
Henner Zeller | h.zeller at acm.org