[KPhotoAlbum] adding tags to already tagged images.

g b gev000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 19:51:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

My original report was on version 2.2 but I think I was confused   by
the check marks
I was seeing in the list of persons.
I am currently running  svn version as of 2006-1108-
From the point of view of what gets written in the index.xml there is
no problem.

I still do not know what would be the best way to avoid the confusing
(to me) check marks.
For example:
Mark image 1 with person A, and image 2 with person B.
Then select both images, hit CTRL-2, and try to add person C to both.
Depending on the order in which you selected images 1 and 2 you might
form the impression that you are assigning to both images persons A
and C (or  B and C).

Sorry for not getting back to the list sooner. and again thanks for KPA.

Την 11/11/2006, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk> έγραψε:

--
Γιώργος