[KPhotoAlbum] possible bug with multiple super categories

Sujee Maniyam kimdaba at sujee.net
Fri Nov 10 20:02:21 GMT 2006

I have encountered a problem that may be something related to a tag
belonging to multiple SUPER categories.

I have a location tag: 	'golden gate park'.
It belongs to two super categories  : 'parks' & 'san francisco'

Now when I select multiple images, Ctrl+2 and tag them with 'golden gate
park' (I click on the tag under the location tree view), the tag doesn't
get applied to the images.  It doesn't matter which tree view I click
on, either 'parks --> golden gate park' or 'san francisco --> golden
gate park'; the tag isn't recorded.

Can anyone else confirm this?

My build is about 2 weeks old.

thanks