[KPhotoAlbum] Generate HTML does not rotate 1 of my picture

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 28 15:13:43 BST 2006

   Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:55:57 -0700 (PDT)
   From: vincent delft <vincent_delft at yahoo.com>

   --- "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:

   > Well it is only a cache, so you can just rm -rf it,
   > thats fine, it will
   > automatically be regenerated.

   Ok I see ...

   Maybe an improvement suggestion would be to have a checkbox (or so)
   in one of the different "generate html" screens letting the user to
   decide to "keep" or to remove this cache after the process.

   Added values is that users can chooze between process execution
   (keep the cache between each run) and disk optimisation (remove the
   cache).

The cache doesn't really have anything to do with generate HTML.  It's
just a thumbnail cache so that KP doesn't have to regenerate the
thumbnails each time it runs.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton