[KPhotoAlbum] shift-click to select

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed May 24 07:12:09 BST 2006

> > And as far as I know, to select more than one 'image sets' the
> > standard would be:
>
> sounds complicated!  :-)

.. and is - but as far as I know, that's how it works in other
programs / konqueror etc.. (and yes - generally I think that selecting
things is often quite complicated!)

> >>  and imho ctrl-a should be a shortcut for the menu entry "select all".
> > Funny - on my KPA Ctrl-A IS a shortcut for "select all"..
>
> hmmmm....  mine says "KPhotoAlbum SVN (Using KDE 3.4.3)", and is the
> gentoo install called kphotoalbum-2.2.  I also have a bug where kpa starts
> ok from the command line, and starts ok from the normal kde menu, but does
> not start from the custom menu I have created....

I've KPhotoAlbum 2.2 (Using KDE 3.5.2) (even though I took this from
the SVN the night before I found out that 2.2 was actually released ;)

running Ubuntu Dapper & OpenBox

rhk

|risto h. kurppa / risto at kurppa.fi

|kfor.kurppa.fi - rauhanturvaajana Kosovossa
|www.vastavalo.fi - Suomen laajin avoin kuvatoimisto

|Miksi käyttää keskinkertaista? Parasta on saatavilla vapaasti! ubuntu.sange.fi
|Kissoja ei kannata imuroida. Ei edes vaikka ne olisivat  tosi
likaisia. - Antti 8v