[KPhotoAlbum] How to ignore .NEF files

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed May 24 06:23:18 BST 2006

> |    Well one thing you could do is to choose the files in question,
> |    choose delete, and then in the dialog choose (just hide, dont
> |    delete - yeah I dont remember the correct text)

Would actually do the trick.. Didn't think earlier. But as Robert
said, it's not the best solution (as he said, for some hundreds of
photos a lot of work..)

Another is just to move the NEF/CR2/... files to another folder tree..
I might go with that - I've named the jpegs extracted from nef as
xxxxxxx.nef.jpg so it's easy to recognice that this is a nef - jpeg..
Again, not the best solution, but works..

Hmm.. Third could be renaming the .nef-files to ... .nef.hidefromkpa
or something.. wonder if it would work..

An Jesper - You've done a great job with KPA so far already, don't
ruin your life with it, in the end it's only a computer program and
there's more to life than these stupid computers !;)

rhk

|risto h. kurppa / risto at kurppa.fi

|kfor.kurppa.fi - rauhanturvaajana Kosovossa
|www.vastavalo.fi - Suomen laajin avoin kuvatoimisto

|Miksi käyttää keskinkertaista? Parasta on saatavilla vapaasti! ubuntu.sange.fi
|Kissoja ei kannata imuroida. Ei edes vaikka ne olisivat  tosi
likaisia. - Antti 8v