[KPhotoAlbum] How to ignore .NEF files

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 24 01:29:04 BST 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:34:12 +0200

   On Tuesday 23 May 2006 21:31, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
   | Anyone - a solution or idea here..?
   |
   | As discussed, one option would be to somehow connect the JPEG & NEF as
   | one 'image item'.. I'd be happy if it could just disable showing
   | NEF's..

   Well one thing you could do is to choose the files in question,
   choose delete, and then in the dialog choose (just hide, dont
   delete - yeah I dont remember the correct text)

That's simply not practical for my workflow.  I normally shoot
RAW+JPEG, which puts both files in the same directory.  Selecting all
of the .CR2 files individually is simply not reasonable when I might
be importing several hundred photos.

I've hacked my source to ignore .cr2 files, but there should be a more
general solution.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton