[KPhotoAlbum] How to ignore .NEF files

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue May 23 20:31:35 BST 2006

Anyone - a solution or idea here..?

As discussed, one option would be to somehow connect the JPEG & NEF as
one 'image item'.. I'd be happy if it could just disable showing
NEF's..

Ideas, patches..?

btw. using openbox on Ubuntu Dapper & KPA 2.2 if I try to select
multiple rows of images in the thumbail view with mouse click - SHIFT
- mouse click, it selects only the last one to maybe last 20 photos,
changing randomly.. This means that I have to make multiple smaller
selections to be able to select a larger amount of images. Seleting
only a row or two at the time works.

Anyone had the same..?