[KPhotoAlbum] Re: Ubuntu Dapper, XFCE & KPA -> ICE errno 32

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun May 7 10:52:39 BST 2006

I installed if from svn, following the instructions at www.kphotoalbum.org

One of the files seems to fail to check some library number so I had
to fork the file (to skip the version check) but then it works nice'n
smooth..

It'll take a while before you can get KPA from Ubuntu repositories. An
old Kimdaba is there though..

I wonder what should be done so that KPA  would be available.. I'll
try to find out..

--
rhk