[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshot + feauture freeze + message freeze

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Tue Mar 21 10:24:19 GMT 2006

On 21 Mär 2006, Jean-Samuel wrote:

> This bug continue to occur :
>
> The "set properties" dialog box is empty (after you restart the
> application) if you try to include in the dialog box an item with an
> accentuated label (ie :  é,è,...). The French translation of "keywords"
> is "mots-clés".
>
> Is it a problem of compilation ? Am I the only one concerned by this bug ?

No, you are not the only one. I already reported it in another email
yesterday.

I don't think it's a problem with compilation, I think it might be a
problem within the KConfig class of kdelibs or the incorrect use of it.

As far as I can say, kimdaba upt to 2.1 saved the configuration
information in the index.xml file. In KPhotoAlbum this information is
saved in .kde/share/config/kphotoalbumrc by a KConfig instance
(kapp->config()). Maybe somewhere there is the bug. I didn't have time to
take a closer look.

- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | 2B OR (NOT 2B) That is the