[KPhotoAlbum] Re: Still missing icons, anyone?

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:13:24 GMT 2006

I see that intermittently in 2.1, if it helps - maybe 1 time in 10,
the ctl-1 screen doesn't show the preview image, just empty grey
space.  resizing that ui part brings it back, istr rotating the image
does too... I figured there was just a subtle widget ordering bug
going on but it was rare enough no to annoy me (and it might have been
related to my windowmanager, ratpoison...)

--
_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>