[KPhotoAlbum] Report from latest SVN

Rafael Beccar rafabeccar at speedy.com.ar
Wed Mar 15 16:57:21 GMT 2006

Hi Jesper and everybody,

I compile KPhotoAlbum from latest SVN and everything looks great (no problem
with icons or thumbnails). However, I just find some issue with KPhotoAlbum
demo and another one with tips. And also some minor comments on the survey:

- KPhotoAlbum demo: I can't run KPhotoAlbum demo from inside the program.
However, I can run it typing "kphotoalbum --demo" from command line.

- Tips file: Line 125 should be moved to the previous tip where it belongs.

- Survey: On the question "Which of these categories do you fit in ?" about
occupation, I think there should be at least an extra choice that covers the
rest of the people who don't fit on the other categories.

- Survey: Where says Gvenview should say Gwenview.

- Menu: On the "Edit" menu there is an action named "Find". But the same
action is named "Search" on the main window of the browser and in the rest of
the application.

Regards,
Rafael