[KPhotoAlbum] Still missing icons, anyone?

Dominik Stadler Dominik.Stadler at gmx.at
Tue Mar 14 19:26:27 GMT 2006

Hi,

One thing I noticed though is that selecting in the thumbnail view is not
exactly the same as before. If I selected a few thumbnails and try to
unselect or select additional ones with holding the CTRL-key and clicking on
it, kphotoalbum does not add or remove the clicked image from/to the
selection.

Also before selecting multiple images in the thumbnail view was done via a
"rectangle" where all images in the region under the mouse were selected.
Now the selection is done in a "serial" way as if the images were in a list
from left to right and top to bottom. If this is intended I am fine with it
as I often want to select pictures that are taken after one another so it
actually makes more sense the way it is now.

Dominik.