[KPhotoAlbum] Please Read - Release procedure started (new snapshot)

Jean-Samuel jean-samuel at wienin.com
Tue Mar 14 11:32:23 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have no
~/.kde/share/apps/kphotoalbum/kphotoalbumui.rc
on my computer but only
~/.kde/share/config/kphotoalbumrc

On this file was the following lines :
[Thumbnails]
autoShowThumbnailView=0
displayLabels=true
previewSize=256
showNewestThumbnailFirst=true
thumbnailCache=4096

Just moving the thumbnailCache value to 256 in the file (or using the
"Stings/configure/Kphotoalbum" menu) solve the problem.

Le 03/14/2006 06:16 AM, Jesper K. Pedersen :