[KPhotoAlbum] New Release (was: Re: Faking kim files to import photos)

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Mar 13 13:19:11 GMT 2006

On Monday 13 March 2006 8:13 pm, Martin Hoeller wrote:
 ] But you can try the current snapshot if you dare ;-)

 Alas, some of us have become old and soft in our advanced years,
 and rely upon the Debian package maintainer(s) to provide
 us with mediated excitement in our twilight zone

 Others, I gather, just rely upon Debian package the maintainer(s)
 to provide them with mediated excitement in their twilight zone.

 Yuk yuk yuk.

 Jedd.

 (Who is still on a version of KImDaBa (!) that doesn't let you Ctrl-F2
 after selecting (with the moooose) a bunch of images, until you've
 ctrl-selected and then ctrl-deselected another image -- yes, I *am*
 still living in 2005.  Pity the foo', et cetera.)

 PS.  Much homage to Jesper -- the king of doooooodes .. as well as
 our esteemed Debian package maintainer - David Moreno.