[KPhotoAlbum] Please Read - Release procedure started (new snapshot)

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Mar 12 23:49:14 GMT 2006

After several month of struggling with just answering the emails, I finally
had a good productive weekend, where I managed to answer (all?) of the
pending emails on KPhotoAlbum, and solved a large amount of smaller issues.

So now is now, I've started the release procedure for the next release.
Among other things this means that if you haven't done so yet, now is a good
time to try the very latest snapshot which you may get from:
http://www.kphotoalbum.org/download-snapshots.htm

Please report any build problems you may have, and any bugs you may find.

I believe I've attended any bug reported on KPhotoAlbum, so if an issue is
still alive, please re-report it now (after having tried the latest
snapshot).

Finally, please hold back any discussion on new features you like to see in
KPhotoAlbum until the release, I wont work on any of it anyway.

Thanks to everyone, who have helped with code, bugreport, and performance
improvement over the last month.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions