[KPhotoAlbum] Re: focs bug

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Mar 12 20:45:48 GMT 2006

On Sunday 12 March 2006 01:39, Mark Eichin wrote:
| That reminds me, again with ubuntu/kimdaba 2.1-1: viewing images, I
| can select with arrow keys, hit ctl-1, add keywords, M-O to OK them,
| continue... but if I rotate the image, when I get back the thumbnail
| panel, arrow-key motion is now back to the top of the selection.  Not
| a big deal if it's a small set of images, but annoying if I'm working
| with a large batch at once.  Workaround is to click on an image after
| doing a rotate...
I think that got fixed yesterday when I made other focus fixes - at least I
can't reproduce it here now.

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Prinsensgade 4a st.         |
9800 Hjørring               |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions