[KPhotoAlbum] "refresh" thumbnails order after changing dates?

Eugene Nine enine at ninefamily.com
Sat Mar 4 23:51:17 GMT 2006

Hello, new users here and I have a question that I can't find an answer to in
the help.  After installing kimDaBa I noticed that I had a few months of
pictures that were the wrong year so I checked my camera and it was ahead by
one year.  I'm using exiftool and decrementing the year by 1 to correct the
date but how do I refresh the thumbnail view in KimDaBa?  I tried reading the
exif data and when I edit the picture info I see the date is now correct but
those pictures are still out of order.  I've just been deleting the database
and starting new but I'm thinking there should be a way to let it refresh the
order.
Thanks