[KPhotoAlbum] image thumbnail not displayed in configuration window ?

Marco Molteni molter at tin.it
Fri Mar 3 17:42:30 GMT 2006

Hi Jesper (the green avocado),

I have few images that are treated in bizarre way by KPA: they show up as
thumbnail normally in the thubnail view, but if I select one of those and
hit ctrl-1 (set properties for individual image), then the thumbnail area
in the configuration window is empty, and KPA says to stdout:
"QImage::smoothScale: Image is a null image".

I can send an image to you off-line if you want to play with it.

thanks
marco
--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself
without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine,