[KPhotoAlbum] Image orientation

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Wed Jun 7 19:53:22 BST 2006

On 07 Jun 2006, Mark Eichin wrote:

> That's an implication of "kphotoalbum doesn't damage your originals"
> which some of us find important.

Ack. Me too!

>  The XML is easy enough to parse in
> other tools, though, my flickr uploader has no difficulty in pulling
> it out...

That's right. What I was talking about were not scripts that do upload or
whatever with your images but other applications like digikam, gwenview and
the like. These programs usually do not look into KPA's database and it's
commonly speaking not trivial or desirable to make them do so.

- martin
--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | Clearly the intruders have the sources.
http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9926483  | When sources are outlawed, only outlaws