[KPhotoAlbum] Error: EXIF database cannot be opened. (solved)

Rui Malheiro rmalheiro at 6mil.pt
Tue Jun 6 13:57:07 BST 2006

[Terça, 6 de Junho de 2006 13:24] Tuomas Suutari:
> This might be because maybe your Qt doesn't have SQLite support.

I have qt3-sqlite installed:

rmm at vincent:~> rpm -qi qt3-sqlite
Name        : qt3-sqlite                   Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 3.3.6                             Vendor: openSUSE Build Service
Release     : 1.5                           Build Date: Sex 02 Jun 2006
16:21:19 WEST
Install Date: Sáb 03 Jun 2006 12:22:19 WEST      Build Host: build06
Group       : Development/Tools/Other       Source RPM:
qt3-extensions-3.3.6-1.5.src.rpm
Size        : 46048                            License: GPL, QPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Sex 02 Jun 2006 16:21:10 WEST, Key ID 3b3011b76b9d6523
Summary     : SQLite Database Plug-In for Qt
Description :
The Qt database supports SQLite with this plug-in. (No configured and
running daemon is required.)

> Please try again after "svn up". I made a change to that check,
> which drows you out with the error msg. Now it only does that, if Qt
> has SQLite support, but for some _other_ reason EXIF db cannot be
> opened.

Updated, compiled, installed. It's working now :) Thanks for your help.

--
Rui Malheiro
6 Mil - Tecnologias de Informção, Lda.