[KPhotoAlbum] Error: EXIF database cannot be opened.

Rui Malheiro rmalheiro at 6mil.pt
Tue Jun 6 13:06:21 BST 2006

[Terça, 6 de Junho de 2006 00:44] Rui Malheiro:
> Updated, compiled, installed. Same problem. I'll recompile without sqldb
> support to see if it's related to that. I'll also try rebuilding from the
> SUSE SRPM with sqldb support. But its late now, I'll do it after some
> sleep...

Recompiled without sqldb support and still have the same problem. Recompiled
without exif support and, as expected, it runs fine.

Rebuilding the SUSE SRPM package (2006-04-14 snapshot) with exif support works
fine. However, rebuilding the SRPM with --enable-sqldb doesn't seem to
provide sqldb support on my system (from Help->Feature Check).

Oh, I do have sqlite2-2.8.17 installed. Also have sqlite-3.2.8 but the
"sqlite" command is version 2.

   rmm at vincent:~> sqlite -version
   2.8.17

I sent Tuomas the (huge) strace output, maybe he'll make something out of it.

--
Rui Malheiro
6 Mil - Tecnologias de Informção, Lda.