[KPhotoAlbum] Error: EXIF database cannot be opened.

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Mon Jun 5 21:30:35 BST 2006

On 2006-06-05 Monday 20:06, Rui Malheiro wrote:
> BTW, I compiled with "./configure --enable-sqldb", and have
> sqlite-3.2.8-14, qt3-sqlite-3.3.6-1.5 and exiv2-0.10-3 installed.

The problem could also be that your Qt uses different version of SQLite
than the one which exif-info.db was created with.

KPA used to copy a blank db file as a template, but this is maybe
unnecessary. It seems that Qt creates the file if it doesn't already
exist.

I commented the code which does the copying. Please do "svn up" and
remove the exif-info.db from your image root and try again.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi