[KPhotoAlbum] A couple of RFE's about tokens

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Jul 23 23:30:32 BST 2006

Well I'm not a commercial company, so I don't bother writting plans like this.
I more or less work on what I find funny/cool/interesting...

Next version will include improved support for subcategories in the annotation
dialog and browser, and support for showing videos. I know that much cause
I've got two half implementations on these things :-)