[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum doesn't recognize multiple file locations.

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Jul 17 07:23:04 BST 2006

On Monday 17 July 2006 4:09 pm, Kimball Robinson wrote:
 ]    o  Should I simply wait until the SQL back end is installed?

 Not sure if that will address this particular problem .. though
 it does remind me to ask out loud -- how is the SQL back-end
 going .. are we advised to be getting excited at this time?

 ]    <option name="alternateLocation">

 If you or someone else does implement such a system, please
 please please stick with the word 'alternative' .. as it means what
 you want.  Alternate, on the other hand, doesn't, and indeed
 may hint at functionality that KPA  might have one day.

 Jedd.