[KPhotoAlbum] Minor tweaks to my patch

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 15 16:08:23 BST 2006

This has a few minor changes from my previous patch:

1) The various next and previous items are correctly enabled or
   disabled if the viewer is at the start or end of the list.

2) All of the next and previous items -- including last and first --
   are implemented in terms of generic nextN or prevN functions.

3) In the thumbnail viewer, both meta and alt now work to skip 5%
   forward or backward.  On my laptop keyboard, there doesn't seem to
   be an alt key, even the one that's labeled alt.