[KPhotoAlbum] Latest patch

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jul 9 16:53:49 BST 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 13:09:35 +0200
   Cc: Robert L Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu>

   | | 4) An option to allow specifying thumbnail size.
   |
   | Why would you want this? All you have to do is grab the thumbnail view with
   | the middle mouse button and drag, to resize.
   |
   | If it simple is a matter of not having recognized this yet, and you agree
   | that we do not need this options, then please remove this code from the
   | patch.

   Actually looking at your patch, I found that you added a new
   SettingsData for the thumbnail size, it is already in there, namely
   in:

       void setThumbSize( int value );
       int thumbSize() const;

   So I believe your change in this respect should be reverted from
   the patch.

OK, but I still think it's desirable to have an explicit setting for
thumbnail size.  To draw a parallel with the viewer window, the viewer
window has an explicit size option even though it can be resized (via
the window manager).

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton