[KPhotoAlbum] Latest patch

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Jul 8 22:40:16 BST 2006

Great functions, especially I like the possibility to skip RAW files.

Some questions:

- how do I apply a patch? Where do I extract it (I've built my KPA
from the SVN - to some of those folders?), what command to run to
actually apply the patch - and do I do this before or after make
etc..? So I'd be glad to have instructions that (and this:
http://www.kphotoalbum.org/download-svn.htm) would allow me to install
a patch..

-Do you make any documents for the patches? Does it also change some
help file or something? You said you made it possible to jump 10, 100,
1000 images. How to do this? You didnt mention it here so is it up to
user to try & find it or is it documented somewhere?

-Jesper - about how often you make these great patches part of the SVN
versions of KPA? Once in a month or so or only right before releasing
a new stable version?

Thanks!