[KPhotoAlbum] Snapshot works fine here

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Mon Jan 30 20:29:01 GMT 2006

Hi again!

I found a few more issues with the latest snapshot:

- When I select one or more images in the image browser and press Ctrl-1
  to configure the images, the image preview isn't shown. I have to rotate
  the image or change the layout of the dialog in any way to make the
  preview appear. This seems like a bug to me.

- While playing around with the new version I noticed, that when I use the
  mouse for configuring an image (select an image, press right mouse
  button, select "Set properties for individual images") the mouse pointer
  changed to a drag and drop cursor and I have to hit ESC before i can go on.

  This also happens on some other actions taken with the mouse. I have
  seen a similar behavior before in firefox on a slow machine, where I
  thought firefox didn't get the release-button-event. However it looks
  this could be a different issue, as the machine is usually fast enough for
  KPhotoAlbum: AMD Athlon, 650Mhz, 256MB RAM.

Any ideas?

- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | Any fool can write a program