[KPhotoAlbum] Limiting view and digging sometimes makes time barshow only selected count

Jean-Samuel jean-samuel at wienin.com
Mon Jan 30 13:35:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

I don't know if it is exactly the same bug but I have some troubles with
the time bar. I sent you rob1.swf witch show the problem :
1- select a year : the size of the green bar feet the number of image for it
2- zoom to month : the size of the January January bar feet the number
of image for the all year

And an other problem : for years 2004 and newer, I don't know why but on
"year" view of the time bar, the year feet the January number of images
(only few tens on more than thousands).

this is for the 2006-01-26 snapshots

Le 01/29/2006 11:13 PM, Jesper K. Pedersen :