[KPhotoAlbum] Thumbbail problem solved - new snapshot available

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jan 27 01:08:32 GMT 2006

Comments on the latest snapshot:

1) The EXIF orientation problem appears to be fixed!  Thanks.

2) Thumbnail display is still very slow, with a lot of flickering.  I
   sometimes see a bunch of thumbnails drawn, and then sometimes they
   get momentarily erased and redrawn, when scrolling.  This is very
   distracting and rather time consuming.

3) I *strongly* suggest migrating settings before you release this.
   While it's OK for development snapshots to migrate releases,
   forcing users to redo all of their settings will cause a lot of
   annoyance.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton