[KPhotoAlbum] tagging images selected with the mouse...

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jan 20 02:36:07 GMT 2006

   Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:17:48 +0000
   From: Gunnar AAstrand Grimnes <gunnar.grimnes at dfki.de>

   Actually I have this problem with both my workmachine (which IS running
   suse 10) and my debian testing machine at home...

   What versions of QT libs are broken?

It's a SUSE-specific patch.  The problem is in a patch file named
"rubberband.diff".  Look for code like this:

     if ( changed ) {
-       emit selectionChanged();
-       if ( d->selectionMode == Single )
-           emit selectionChanged( d->currentItem );
+        if ( d->selectionMode == Single )
+            emit selectionChanged( d->currentItem );
     }

The problem is that it's not emitting selectionChanged() globally.  In
order to avoid messing around with the line numbers in the patch, I
did the change as follows:

     if ( changed ) {
-       emit selectionChanged();
-       if ( d->selectionMode == Single )
-           emit selectionChanged( d->currentItem );
+        emit selectionChanged();if ( d->selectionMode == Single )
+            emit selectionChanged( d->currentItem );
     }

   I'll try searching the libraries for hints!