[KimDaBa] new snapshot

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Sun Jan 15 18:18:08 GMT 2006

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:30:29 -0500, "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> OK all you whineers
> A new snapshot is now available which uses the system colors for the
> thumbnail
> viewer, and includes text in the thumbnail view.

Yay!  :)

> Please when commenting on snapshots, be gentle, I'm a very sensitive
> person,
> and gets easily in a bad mood when people tell me that what I give them
> for
> free is shit!

God I hope nobody said it was shit.  KimDaBa is unbeat, and every user has
an opinion about how a program should function.  Some the developer agrees with
and some they don't.  I think the sheer number of opinions on the thumbnail
filename spoke for itself, but certainly I hope nobody critisized you over
it.

> So a new rule applies: If you complain about a bug here, please tell me
> what a
> cool fruit I am (quite from the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy), and how
> great you think KPhotoAlbum is.

Is there a bug tracker for KimDaBa?  Does bugs.kde.org cover KimDaBa?  Curious.

Cheers Jasper, I always look forward to new releases.  :)  I need to get on the
ball and get a QT with sqlite in it so I can use the exif functionality, I still
don't comprehent why Fedora doesn't compile it in.