[KimDaBa] trying to generate database for 50 000 images - KimDaBa crashes

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:43:47 GMT 2006

On 1/13/06, Shawn Willden <shawn-kimdaba at willden.org> wrote:
> On Friday 13 January 2006 10:48 am, Eivind Kjørstad wrote:
> > Sure you do. I have lost *count* of all the times I've seen webpages that
> > have the basic problem that PC (i.e Windows) is case-insensitive, while
> > urls, and unixen are case-sensitive.
>
> There's a very simple solution to this problem.
>
> Don't use Windows.
>
> ;-)
>
>         Shawn.

Now that's a silly solution! I think that the web developer should
just let us all use HIS machine to browse HIS local hard drive- that
way he won't have to worry about compatability problems. He could even
require us to use IE by not installing any other browsers!

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html
2345