[KimDaBa] Poll: are you ever reordering your images [Please answer]

Martin Höller martin at xss.co.at
Tue Jan 3 12:55:53 GMT 2006

On 02 Jan 2006, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> Please answer these two simple questions:
> 1) Have you ever reordered your images in the thumbnail view?

Yes.

> 2) If yes, is this something you still do?

Yes, if I got images without EXIF information.

For example if I want to take a panorama picture, I manually put the
images together on my computer, as my camera doesn't support this feature.
The newly created image doesn't have any EXIF information and has a
modification time that doesn't reflect the time the image was actually
taken.

For this kind of images I do a reordering.

- martin

--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  |    Taunt not the sysadmin,
http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9926483  |   for he can become you and