[KimDaBa] Poll: are you ever reordering your images [Please answer]

havoc havoc at harrisdev.com
Mon Jan 2 16:52:33 GMT 2006

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Hi.
> Everyone reading this, please answer ASAP.
>
> I'm currently reimplementing the thumbnail viewer, as the current one is too
> broken.
>
> One of the features I'm considering to throw away is the possibility reorder
> images in the thumbnail viewer (both by drag and drop and by cut'n'paste)
>
> Please answer these two simple questions:
> 1) Have you ever reordered your images in the thumbnail view?
> 2) If yes, is this something you still do?
>
> Happy new year
> jesper.

1) from time to time I accidentially reorder my images while trying to
select groups of images. It's very annoying, and has to be corrected
when it happens.

2) I still do it from time to time, and I'd love to see this feature go
away.

(grin!)

Happy New Year, Jesper.

http://www.RealizationSystems.com/ -- start communicating