[KimDaBa] Poll: are you ever reordering your images [Please answer]

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jan 2 16:34:39 GMT 2006

Hi.
Everyone reading this, please answer ASAP.

I'm currently reimplementing the thumbnail viewer, as the current one is too
broken.

One of the features I'm considering to throw away is the possibility reorder
images in the thumbnail viewer (both by drag and drop and by cut'n'paste)

Please answer these two simple questions:
1) Have you ever reordered your images in the thumbnail view?
2) If yes, is this something you still do?

Happy new year
jesper.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se