[KPhotoAlbum] Faking kim files to import photos

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:16:19 GMT 2006

On 2/23/06, Martin Hoeller <martin at xss.co.at> wrote:
> 2) cd to the directory which holds your kphotoalbum sources

Thank you so much. I hope that this is my last newbie-question.
Running "locate kimdaba" led me to believe that the executable is one
of these:
/home/dotancohen/.kde/share/config/kimdaba
/home/dotancohen/.kde/share/apps/kimdaba
/usr/share/apps/kimdaba
/usr/bin/kimdaba

Should I patch them all? I assume that if I try to patch an incorrect
file, the pastch will fail and no damage will be done (because it will
not find matching lines).

Thank you for being patient with my ignorance. I am learning.

Dotan Cohen